ZONE: 9b, 10, 11, 12
Hardiness: tender soft succulent - will not tolerate frost❄️
Recommended light conditions: full sun☀️ to part shade🌳
Watering Needs Indoors: Instead of giving your succulents gradual sips of water throughout the week, give them a good soaking, to the point where water runs out the drainage holes at the bottom of the pot. Be sure to empty the water that runs into the saucer, succulents do not like to sit in water. Then let the soil dry out completely before watering again.
Watering needs Outdoors: In the Summer water your succulents every two weeks, by soaking them and letting them dry before watering again. In the Winter water your succulents once a month.
Technical Information About This Plant
- Echeveria Hybrid
- Requires bright light for most of the day. Or constant dappled shade.
- Best to water every 2 weeks. Avoiding letting water sit in the rosette.
- Available in a medium size. (based on availability)
Knowing what your planting zone is can be vitally important to your plants thriving. Keep in mind that the zones pertain to OUTDOOR planting. If you plan to keep your plants indoors for fall-winter the zones may be irrelevant.
Mine arrived healthy and ready to grow!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.