- Blushing Beauty Plant Description
- Blushing Beauty Plant Specs and Regions
- Blushing Beauty Water & Light Recommendations
Native to: Canary Islands, Maderia, Morocco, East Africa
Hardiness: tender soft succulent - will not tolerate frost
Bloom Color: yellow
Dormancy: Summer/ little to no water needed during dormancy period
Recommended light conditions: part sun part shade /
Watering Needs Indoors: Instead of giving your succulents gradual sips of water throughout the week, give them a good soaking, to the point where water runs out the drainage holes at the bottom of the pot. Be sure to empty the water that runs into the saucer, succulents do not like to sit in water. Then let the soil dry out completely before watering again.
Watering Needs Outdoors: In the Summer water your succulents every two weeks, by soaking them and letting them dry before watering again. In the Winter water your succulents once a month.
Technical Information About This Plant
- Requires bright light for most of the day. Or constant dappled shade.
- Best to water every 2 weeks. Avoiding letting water sit in the rosette.
- Available as a cutting (based on availability)
Country of Origin: USA
My "Blushing Beauty" arrived healthy and beautiful! Doing well in her new planter.
They came today. Look good. Planted today
My items arrived looking beautiful!
I received a nice sized cutting that is beautiful! Very happy to watch it grow!
I am new to the succulent world and the cuttings and planted plants all came in perfect. They were carefully wrapped and packed. My daughter LOVES the different colors and types we chose.
Definitely buying again.
I have an aeonium that, for about a year, didn’t do a whole lot, then last year it started to grow massive, quickly making it one of my garden favorites. The Blushing Beauty variety looked like something that I had to have, so I purchased one. Already out of the gate (box) it displayed color. Another solid contender for SuccuCrafts!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.