Agave Celsii Albicans x Attenuata
- Celsii Albicans x Attenuata Plant Description
- Celsii Albicans x Attenuata Plant Specs and Regions
- Celsii Albicans x Attenuata Water & Light Recommendations
Needs description and photo from Mel.
Native to: Mexico
Zone: 8 to 11
Hardiness: Will not tolerate frost
Recommended light conditions: full sun
Bloom Color: yellow
Watering Needs Indoors: Instead of giving your succulents gradual sips of water throughout the week, give them a good soaking, to the point where water runs out the drainage holes at the bottom of the pot. Be sure to empty the water that runs into the saucer, succulents do not like to sit in water. Then let the soil dry out completely before watering again.
Watering Needs Outdoors: In the Summer water your succulents every two weeks, by soaking them and letting them dry before watering again. In the Winter water your succulents once a month.
Technical Information About This Plant
- Requires bright light for most of the day. Or constant dappled shade.
- Best to water every 2 weeks.