Albuca Aughrabies Hills
- Albuca Aughrabies Hills Plant Description
- Albuca Aughrabies Hills Plant Specs and Regions
- Albuca Aughrabies Hills Water and Light Recommendations
Albuca Augrabies Hills is a unique bulb-type succulent that puts on growth during the winter season, including sending up several white and green striped blooms. The long leaves will begin to brown as it slips into dormancy in preparation for its next taxonomic rank--botanical garden!!
Recommended light conditions:
Bloom Color :
Watering Needs Indoors: Instead of giving your succulents gradual sips of water throughout the week, give them a good soaking, to the point where water runs out the drainage holes at the bottom of the pot. Be sure to empty the water that runs into the saucer, succulents do not like to sit in water. Then let the soil dry out completely before watering again.
Watering Needs Outdoors: In the Summer water your succulents every two weeks, by soaking them and letting them dry before watering again. In the Winter water your succulents once a month.
Technical Information About This Plant
- Requires bright light for most of the day. Or constant dappled shade.
- Best to water every 1-2 weeks.