Blue Candle Crested Cactus
- Blue Candle Crested Cactus Plant Description
- Blue Candle Crested Cactus Plant Specs & Regions
- Blue Candle Crested Cactus Water & Light Recommendations
Blue Candle Crested Cactus is a stunning, slow-growing Cactus with more or less dense crests. It forms a blue-grey, tree-like trunk which has a tendency to fan out and clustering over one another.
A rare must have in your garden!
Native to: South America
Hardiness: tender soft succulent - will not tolerate frost
Recommended light conditions: full sun
Watering Needs Indoors: Instead of giving your succulents gradual sips of water throughout the week, give them a good soaking, to the point where water runs out the drainage holes at the bottom of the pot. Be sure to empty the water that runs into the saucer, succulents do not like to sit in water. Then let the soil dry out completely before watering again.
Watering needs Outdoors: In the Summer water your succulents every two weeks, by soaking them and letting them dry before watering again. In the Winter water your succulents once a month.
Technical Information About This Plant
- Requires bright light for most of the day. Or constant dappled shade.
- Best to water every 2 weeks.