Echeveria Giant Ruffles
- Echeveria Giant Ruffles Plant Description
- Echeveria Giant Ruffles Plant Specs and Regions
- Echeveria Giant Ruffles Water and Light Recommendations
Echeveria Giant Ruffles features dramatically ruffled, fleshy gray-red rosettes and a soft red edging that is more intense in full sun. Red-orange flowers appear on tall stalks in late summer. Adds a wonderful texture to rock gardens, dry borders, and containers.
Native to: Mexico
Hardiness: tender soft succulent - will not tolerate frost
Recommended light conditions: partial sun partial shade
Bloom Color: coral/yellow
Watering Needs Indoors: Instead of giving your succulents gradual sips of water throughout the week, give them a good soaking, to the point where water runs out the drainage holes at the bottom of the pot. Be sure to empty the water that runs into the saucer, succulents do not like to sit in water. Then let the soil dry out completely before watering again.
Watering Needs Outdoors: In the Summer water your succulents every two weeks, by soaking them and letting them dry before watering again. In the Winter water your succulents once a month.
Technical Information About This Plant
- Requires bright light for most of the day. Or constant dappled shade.
- Best to water every 2 weeks. Avoiding letting water sit in the rosette.