- Echeveria Lipstick Agavoides Plant Description
- Echeveria Lipstick Agavoides Plant Specs and Regions
- Echeveria Lipstick Agavoides Water & Light Recommendations
Echeveria 'Lipstick' is a striking green rosette with pointed leaves lined with crimson. This naturally occurring form of Echeveria Agavoides can grow up to 12.0" in diameter and will produce occasional offsets.
Native to: Mexico
Zone: 10, 11
Hardiness: tender soft succulent - will not tolerate frost
Recommended light conditions: full sun to part shade
Bloom Color: yellow/pink
Watering Needs Indoors: Instead of giving your succulents gradual sips of water throughout the week, give them a good soaking, to the point where water runs out the drainage holes at the bottom of the pot. Be sure to empty the water that runs into the saucer, succulents do not like to sit in water. Then let the soil dry out completely before watering again.
Watering Needs Outdoors: In the Summer water your succulents every two weeks, by soaking them and letting them dry before watering again. In the Winter water your succulents once a month.
Technical Information About This Plant
- Echeveria Hybrid
- Requires bright light for most of the day. Or constant dappled shade.
- Best to water every 2 weeks. Avoiding letting water sit in the rosette.