Echeveria Pink Edge
- Echeveria Pink Edge Plant Description
- Echeveria Pink Edge Plant Specs and Regions
- Echeveria Pink Edge Water and Light Recommendations
Echeveria Pink Edge is a medium-sized rosette with stunning, variable coloration. Its wide, spatulate leaves are hues of pink and violet, deepening in color when grown in bright sunlight. It has a thick coating of natural wax that both allows it to tolerate full sun and gives it a soft, pastel appearance.
Native to: Mexico
Hardiness: tender soft succulent - will not tolerate frost
Recommended light conditions: partial sun partial shade
Bloom Color: coral/yellow
Watering Needs Indoors: Instead of giving your succulents gradual sips of water throughout the week, give them a good soaking, to the point where water runs out the drainage holes at the bottom of the pot. Be sure to empty the water that runs into the saucer, succulents do not like to sit in water. Then let the soil dry out completely before watering again.
Watering Needs Outdoors: In the Summer water your succulents every two weeks, by soaking them and letting them dry before watering again. In the Winter water your succulents once a month.
Technical Information About This Plant
- Requires bright light for most of the day. Or constant dappled shade.
- Best to water every 2 weeks. Avoiding letting water sit in the rosette.