Echeveria Purple Gem
- Echeveria Purple Gem Plant Description
- Echeveria Purple Gem Plant Specs and Regions
- Echeveria Purple Gem Water and Light Recommendations
New addition, description coming soon. .
Native to: North America
Hardiness: tender soft succulent - will not tolerate frost
Recommended light conditions: full sun to partial shade
Bloomtime: no bloom
Watering Needs Indoors: Instead of giving your succulents gradual sips of water throughout the week, give them a good soaking, to the point where water runs out the drainage holes at the bottom of the pot. Be sure to empty the water that runs into the saucer, succulents do not like to sit in water. Then let the soil dry out completely before watering again.
Watering Needs Outdoors: In the Summer water your succulents every two weeks, by soaking them and letting them dry before watering again. In the Winter water your succulents once a month.
Technical Information About This Plant
- Requires bright light for most of the day. Or constant dappled shade.
- Best to water every 2 weeks. Avoiding letting water sit in the rosette.
- Available in a medium size. (based on availability)
Absolutely love the quality of the cactus that I purchased. And I probably loved more your email to me thanking me for my order. So well done and creative and your appreciation made my day.