Echeveria Ruby Witch
- Ruby Witch Plant Description
- Ruby Witch Plant Specs and Regions
- Ruby Witch Water and Light Recommendations
Echeveria 'Ruby Witch' is one of our personal favorites. This versatile plant offers stunning colors and contrast that will liven up any arrangement or craft project. The bright pink color will remain vibrant all year round if given enough light. Their leaves are wide and form big rosettes. Very popular to use in wedding bouquets and centerpieces.
ZONE: 9b, 10, 11
Hardiness: tender soft succulent - will not tolerate frost
Recommended light conditions: filtered sun🌤️
Watering Needs Indoors: Instead of giving your succulents gradual sips of water throughout the week, give them a good soaking, to the point where water runs out the drainage holes at the bottom of the pot. Be sure to empty the water that runs into the saucer, succulents do not like to sit in water. Then let the soil dry out completely before watering again.
Watering needs Outdoors: In the Summer water your succulents every two weeks, by soaking them and letting them dry before watering again. In the Winter water your succulents once a month.
Technical Information About This Plant
- Echeveria Hybrid
- Requires bright light for most of the day. Or constant dappled shade.
- Best to water every 2 weeks. Avoiding letting water sit in the rosette.
- Available in a small and medium size. (based on availability)
Country of Origin: USA