Echeveria Super Red Agavoides
- Echeveria Super Red Agavoides Plant Description
- Echeveria Super Red Agavoides Plant Specs and Regions
- Echeveria Super Red Agavoides Water & Light Recommendations
Echeveria Super Red Agavoides is a stemless succulent plant that if left in full shade will remain bright green but if kept in full sun will turn a bright red. This versatile plant offers stunning colors and texture that will liven up any arrangement or craft project. This succulent blooms small yellow and pink flowers that attract hummingbirds in the Summer.
Native to: Mexico
Zone: 10, 11
Hardiness: tender soft succulent - will not tolerate frost
Recommended light conditions: full sun to part shade
Bloom Color: yellow/pink
Watering Needs Indoors: Instead of giving your succulents gradual sips of water throughout the week, give them a good soaking, to the point where water runs out the drainage holes at the bottom of the pot. Be sure to empty the water that runs into the saucer, succulents do not like to sit in water. Then let the soil dry out completely before watering again.
Watering Needs Outdoors: In the Summer water your succulents every two weeks, by soaking them and letting them dry before watering again. In the Winter water your succulents once a month.
Technical Information About This Plant
- Echeveria Hybrid
- Requires bright light for most of the day. Or constant dappled shade.
- Best to water every 2 weeks. Avoiding letting water sit in the rosette.
Reported as soon as I got it. So far so good !