Echinopsis Fuzzy Navel E. Calochlora
Please note: In certain circumstance where we believe a cactus may ship better bare root we may ship it bare root rather than with a pot in soil.
- Echinopsis Fuzzy Navel Plant Description
- Echinopsis Fuzzy Navel Plant Specs and Regions
- Echinopsis Fuzzy Navel Water and Light Recommendations
This is a new addition to our collection and a full description is coming soon!
Recommended light conditions:
Bloom Color :
Watering Needs Indoors: Instead of giving your succulents gradual sips of water throughout the week, give them a good soaking, to the point where water runs out the drainage holes at the bottom of the pot. Be sure to empty the water that runs into the saucer, succulents do not like to sit in water. Then let the soil dry out completely before watering again.
Watering Needs Outdoors: In the Summer water your succulents every two weeks, by soaking them and letting them dry before watering again. In the Winter water your succulents once a month.
Technical Information About This Plant
- Requires bright light for most of the day. Or constant dappled shade.
- Best to water every 1-2 weeks.