- Joan Daniel Plant Description
- Joan Daniel Plant Specs and Regions
- Joan Daniel Water and Light Recommendations
Echeveria "Joan Daniel" is a fuzzy rosette style dark green succulent. The underside of the leaves are dark red/burgundy which makes it different from other Echeveria varieties.
Native to: North and South America
Hardiness: tender soft succulent - will not tolerate frost
Recommended light conditions: bright indirect
Bloom Color: red/yellow
Watering Needs Indoors: Instead of giving your succulents gradual sips of water throughout the week, give them a good soaking, to the point where water runs out the drainage holes at the bottom of the pot. Be sure to empty the water that runs into the saucer, succulents do not like to sit in water. Then let the soil dry out completely before watering again.
Watering Needs Outdoors: In the Summer water your succulents every two weeks, by soaking them and letting them dry before watering again. In the Winter water your succulents once a month.
Technical Information About This Plant
- Requires bright light for most of the day. Or constant dappled shade.
- Best to water every 2 weeks. Avoiding letting water sit in the rosette.
My plants came in MINT condition!