- Mammillaria Schwarzi Cactus Plant Description
- Mammillaria Schwarzi Cactus Plant Specs and Regions
- Mammillaria Schwarzi Cactus Water & Light Recommendations
Mammillaria Schwarzi is native to Guanajuato, Mexico. It forms small globular stems that are densely covered with glistening hair-like white spines. Very pettable. Offsets freely to form mounding clumps. Flowers are cream-colored and appear in the spring.
Native to: Mexico
Hardiness: tender soft succulent - will not tolerate frost
Recommended light conditions: full sun to partial shade
Bloomtime: Spring through Summer
Bloomcolor: pink and white
Watering Needs Indoors: Instead of giving your succulents gradual sips of water throughout the week, give them a good soaking, to the point where water runs out the drainage holes at the bottom of the pot. Be sure to empty the water that runs into the saucer, succulents do not like to sit in water. Then let the soil dry out completely before watering again.
Watering Needs Outdoors: In the Summer water your succulents every two weeks, by soaking them and letting them dry before watering again. In the Winter water your succulents once a month.
Technical Information About This Plant
- Requires bright light for most of the day. Or constant dappled shade.
- Best to water every 2 weeks.