Sedeveria 'Green Rose'
- Sedeveria Green Rose Plant Description
- Sedeveria Green Rose Plant Specs and Regions
- Sedeveria Green Rose Water and Light Recommendations
Sedeveria 'Green Rose' is a symetrical green rosette with pink tips.
Native to: South Africa, Madagascar
Hardiness: tender soft succulent - will not tolerate frost
Recommended light conditions: filtered sun
Watering Needs Indoors: Instead of giving your succulents gradual sips of water throughout the week, give them a good soaking, to the point where water runs out the drainage holes at the bottom of the pot. Be sure to empty the water that runs into the saucer, succulents do not like to sit in water. Then let the soil dry out completely before watering again.
Watering Needs Outdoors: In the Summer water your succulents every two weeks, by soaking them and letting them dry before watering again. In the Winter water your succulents once a month.
Technical Information About This Plant
- Requires bright light for most of the day. Or constant dappled shade.
- Best to water every 2 weeks.