- Tubed Sempervivum Oddity Plant Description
- Tubed Sempervivum Oddity Plant Specs and Regions
- Tubed Sempervivum Oddity Water & Light Recommendations
Sempervivum Oddity has leaves that curl into tube-like quills that are open at the ends. It is lime green with red to purple tips. It blooms very infrequently and forms a nice, weird clump. This is a rare find, and an absolute must have in your garden.
Native to: France and Italy
Hardiness: very hardy can live in conditions down to -30˚F
Recommended light conditions: full sun
Bloom Color: pastel colors
Watering Needs Indoors: Instead of giving your succulents gradual sips of water throughout the week, give them a good soaking, to the point where water runs out the drainage holes at the bottom of the pot. Be sure to empty the water that runs into the saucer, succulents do not like to sit in water. Then let the soil dry out completely before watering again.
Watering Needs Outdoors: In the Summer water your succulents every two weeks, by soaking them and letting them dry before watering again. In the Winter water your succulents once a month.
Technical Information About This Plant
- Requires bright light for most of the day. Or constant dappled shade.
- Best to water every 2 weeks.