Aeonium Zwartkop *Rare*
- Zwartkop Plant Description
- Zwartkop Plant Specs and Regions
- Zwartkop Water & Light Recommendations
Native to: Canary Islands, Maderia, Morocco, East Africa
Hardiness: tender soft succulent - will not tolerate frost
Bloom Color: yellow
Dormancy: Summer/ little to no water needed during dormancy period
Recommended light conditions: part sun part shade /
Watering Needs Indoors: Instead of giving your succulents gradual sips of water throughout the week, give them a good soaking, to the point where water runs out the drainage holes at the bottom of the pot. Be sure to empty the water that runs into the saucer, succulents do not like to sit in water. Then let the soil dry out completely before watering again.
Watering Needs Outdoors: In the Summer water your succulents every two weeks, by soaking them and letting them dry before watering again. In the Winter water your succulents once a month.
Technical Information About This Plant
- Requires bright light for most of the day. Or constant dappled shade.
- Best to water every 2 weeks. Avoiding letting water sit in the rosette.
- Available as a cutting (based on availability)
Country of Origin: USA
Looking forward to watching it grow!
The aeonium arrived as a cutting and struggled in the beginning. Since using a plastic bag as a “greenhouse,” it is looking much better. Will see how well it does after I’m sure it has rooted.
My AEONIUM ZWARTKOP arrived in perfect shape.
Continually love the rare variations Succy Crafts has. Beautiful color and very healthy.
Exactly as described and expected.
Arrived perfect and beautiful and very unique. Love it
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.