- Cotyledon Pendens Plant Description
- Cotyledon Pendens Plant Specs and Regions
- Cotyledon Pendens Plant Water & Light Recommendations
Cotyledon Pendens is also commonly known as Cliff Cotyledon. As the plant ages it is known to be able to reach around 60 cm (24″) long. Most notable feature of the plant when looking at it are the green but fleshy leaves that have a slight hint of red around the edges as best shown in the image of the plant. When the plant flowers it is known to produce orange to red bell-shaped flowers..
Native to: South Africa
Hardiness: tender soft succulent - will not tolerate frost
Recommended light condition: full sun
Bloomtime : Summer
Bloom Color : orange
Watering Needs Indoors: Instead of giving your succulents gradual sips of water throughout the week, give them a good soaking, to the point where water runs out the drainage holes at the bottom of the pot. Be sure to empty the water that runs into the saucer, succulents do not like to sit in water. Then let the soil dry out completely before watering again.
Watering needs Outdoors: In the Summer water your succulents every two weeks, by soaking them and letting them dry before watering again. In the Winter water your succulents once a month.
Technical Information About This Plant
- Requires bright light for most of the day. Or constant dappled shade.
- Best to water every 2 weeks.
- Available in 2 inch size. (Based on availability)