- Pachyveria Claire Plant Desciption
- Pachyveria Claire Plant Specs and Regions
- Pachyveria Claire Water and Light Recommendations
Pachyveria "Claire" is a chubby succulent plant with long and round leaves. Claire rosettes grow tight and round with a primary color of green/yellow and secondary color of blue and pink. A not so common succulent plant to add to your succulent garden.
Native to: North America
Hardiness: tender soft succulent - will not tolerate frost
Recommended light conditions: full sun
Watering Needs Indoors: Instead of giving your succulents gradual sips of water throughout the week, give them a good soaking, to the point where water runs out the drainage holes at the bottom of the pot. Be sure to empty the water that runs into the saucer, succulents do not like to sit in water. Then let the soil dry out completely before watering again.
Watering Needs Outdoors: In the Summer water your succulents every two weeks, by soaking them and letting them dry before watering again. In the Winter water your succulents once a month.
Technical Information About This Plant
- Requires bright light for most of the day. Or constant dappled shade.
- Best to water every 2 weeks. Avoiding letting water sit in the rosette.
- Available in 4 inch size. (Based on availability)
I LOVE this company, everything I get in my boxes come in excellent condition rooted and all!! Beautiful plants! The best shipped succulent company I’ve gone through yet!